Technical project manager.
Technical project manager
kr700000 - kr1200000 per annum|
IT Project Management
My client digitizes the financial market and for 30 years we have supplied software and services to banks and insurance companies in Norway and Europe. We are Norway's leading consulting and expertise house in IT and finance.
We support large and small customers to develop and deliver next-generation financial services and IT solutions. Our team has long and solid development experience, broad industry expertise, and extensive skills as consultants in project management, test management, and consultancy.
Our culture is based on curiosity - we challenge, engage, take responsibility for, and embrace change. With us, you get the opportunity to contribute, develop and help influence Noria's future. We work to have a lean organization, a culture with high ceilings, and a working environment with a focus on professional weight and collaboration.
There is a great demand for our industry and technology knowledge, and we, therefore, want to strengthen the team with more project managers and advisers. You will work in a broad competence environment within IT/finance and meet many exciting customers and their environments from both the technology and business side.
We are looking for you as:
- Are a forward-leaning project manager with experience in IT projects, it is a big advantage if you have experience within the financial industry
-Have a desire to engage in business development, customer advice, lead customer projects, and contribute to building an environment of expertise
- It is desirable that you have experience as a project manager and have worked strategically as well as operationally with IT projects. You also have a good understanding of IT projects from a business perspective
- It is an advantage if you have formal competence in project management, agile methods, and preferably some experience with team management
-It is also an advantage if you have worked with procurement projects, implementation projects, IT strategic projects, analyses, and consultancy assignments
- Are curious, as mentioned we are building a culture around curiosity both internally and as an important part of how we meet our customers. We believe that curiosity together with solid experience is important for a humble and solution-oriented way of working which further develops us as consultants and which creates trust with customers
- Driven and courageous, in our flat organization we need people with drive who want to contribute to internal and business development and growth. We build a team that dares to challenge itself, each other, and the customers. Dare to take on a challenge, but at the same time support, help and assist colleagues and customers
-Have good collaboration skills, you must like entering different forms of collaboration. As a project manager in Noria, you can have different roles in different assignments, for example, adviser, planner, manager, participant, and initiator. You like working in different environments with different people and are a driving force to get teams and project groups to create results
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Manager - SAP S/4HANA
Apply Now Project Manager - SAP S/4HANA Background of the Project: Based on S/4 HANA you need to realize the...
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.