Technical Team Lead.
Technical Team Lead
CHF110000.00 - CHF130000.00 per annum|
Technical Team Lead
Wallisellen, CH, 8304
For our Development department in Wallisellen, we are looking for a person to strengthen the team
Your contribution to our team
As a Tech Lead / Technical Team Lead (Solution Architect), you will assume a strategic role, accompany projects in the area of digital business throughout their entire life cycle and always keep an overview. You analyse, advise, design and program solutions independently. You implement the requirements creatively in agile project methodology and are responsible together with the team for the success of the project.
You set priorities correctly and have logical and networked thinking. Standing still is not an option for you. Would you like to support a well-established team with your motivation and enthusiasm? Then we are the right employer for you!
- You have successfully completed a university/technical college degree in computer science
- You have several years of development experience in PHP
- You have a deep technical understanding and you approach technical questions analytically and systematically
- You are motivated to navigate a team according to strategy and roadmap
- You have sound knowledge of German and English for working on international projects
In addition to the basic requirements, you should feel comfortable in our technology stack. Of course, you don't have to be an expert in every field:
- Backend: Spryker Commerce OS, PHP 7/8, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Composer, Git
- System: Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, PHPStorm, MongoDB, Boomi, other Microsoft Azure technologies
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Interesting further training opportunities to support you in your long-term career and development goals
- An exciting work environment
- A family and uncomplicated working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Careful and extensive training
- An attractive pension fund
- A good connection to public transport, employee parking spaces are also available
- Charging stations for electromobility
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Front-End Dev. Vue (up to 80K)
Apply Now If you believe in a greener world thanks to renewable energies and you love machine learning and data...
Senior Vue.js Developer (M/F/D)
Apply Now Senior Vue.js Developer | Public Sector | Berlin | Long-Term Freelance Contract One of Darwin's long-standing clients are...
Frontend Engineer Vue.js (upto80K)
Apply Now Apply now to join one of the biggest gaiming provider in the Netherland. You will contribute to this...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.