Test Automation Engineer.
Test Automation Engineer
CHF0 - CHF0 per annum|
We are looking for you as a test automation engineer to implement our agile test strategy in our IT. We follow a decentralized approach, in which the development teams assume a high level of quality responsibility and continuously develop and expand their skills in the testing environment. With your experience, you shape the development and expansion of test automation and empower your teammates. Together with the other test experts from the various teams and the central test architecture, you help shape the test evolution for the company.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Remote: Flexible
- Duration: 12 months
- you act as a test automation engineer in the development team and actively promote a high level of quality and test coverage in the development process
- you are responsible for the development and expansion of test concepts, test methods and for the implementation of automation in the team
- In coordination with the central test architecture, you expand the continuous testing skills in the team across the various test levels and enable and support your teammates in the implementation
- you define and structure existing and new test cases in cooperation with the responsible persons in such a way that the highest possible degree of automation can be achieved
- you are responsible for the validation, maintenance and optimization of the responsible test scenarios
- Solid training in the IT and testing environment with relevant degrees (e.g. Bachelor)
- several years of practical experience in test automation (advantageously Tricentis Tosca) in a bank-related environment with advantage in an agile development environment
- several years of experience in the creation and implementation of demanding test concepts
- your independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working as well as your ability to win participants for the quality mission
- Advantageously already experience with the Avaloq core banking system
- Programming experience is an advantage (e.g. C#, Java, Avaloq parameterization)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Do you want to work with an Established In-house Finance company that's opening a brand new department? I'm currently working...
Entwickler Online-Services (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Senior-Entwickler Online-Services (Full Stack) (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Implementierung von Anforderungen,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.