CHF650 - CHF650 per annum|
Test Manager (external remote position)
About the role & team
To facilitate the implementation, testing and roll out, we have set up an agile structure with the company Investment and General Ledger Product Areas. As part of Olympus DevOps CoE we have defined testing strategy and testing standards around DevOps CI/CD. Test Managers are responsible to plan, orchestrate and coordinate the end-to-end testing within the Product Area and across multiple squads, to ensure the quality and consistency of the product.
* Translate e-2-e test phases agreed in QBR into detailed test plans and test cycles within programme Olympus (with active contribution from Test Managers for all Olympus Product Areas)
* Communicate Olympus test plans within Olympus and outside (e.g. GFTA, IFRS, Group Tax)
* Coordinate test environment requirements and orchestrate test environment provisioning and readiness with Platform squad
* Join daily test management calls, Product Owner calls for specific Olympus Product Areas to keep track of the current test cycle status, understand most critical issues and dependencies
* Host the overall Olympus e-2-e test management calls during critical test phases
* Own the communication strategy (issue weekly communication concerning current test phase status, issues, dependencies and outlook, monthly newsletter)
* Execution of the Olympus testing strategy, drive testing standards, test evidence quality and consistency across programme Olympus
* Instills a 'shift left' mentality to testing - making it part of every process
* Drive testing standards, testing automation and consistency across the programme
* Act as ambassador for testing standard methodologies
* Work closely with the Test Managers from other Product Areas as part of End-to-End Test management team within Olympus to ensure end to end testing
* Liaise with Test Mangers outside of Olympus (e.g. from Tax and Group Submission areas) to ensure end to end IFRS testing Promote a test-driven development approach
* Ensure test cases and expected results defined and documented according to standards
* Coordinate issue triage and resolution across the programme
* Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in finance or Insurance large transformation projects
* Understanding of finance processes, accounting or in the Insurance industry
* Awareness and experience in agile way of working and DevOps software development approach
* English proficient written and spoken
* Passion for communicating and implementing testing standards across the teams
* Understanding of IT test environment set up, processes and release management
* Having experience with the tech stack being used is an advantage
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to network and understand the workings of the project.
* Excellent stakeholder management, planning and coordination skills
* Able to navigate ambiguity
* "Hands-on" working style with "Can do" attitude
* Good understanding of testing standards, testing levels and best testing practices
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Apply Now Test Manager (external remote position) About the role & team To facilitate the implementation, testing and roll out,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.