WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
Do you get the kick in defining and designing digital products? With always the "Users" in mind?
I am looking for a UX Writer who can take the challenge writing copy with the user's experience in mind and through this ability architecting, designing, and improving informal conversations.
Does this speak to you? Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Building, designing, and delivering multiple application tools for different companies.
· Understand impacts of integrations and collaborate with UX Research to improve conversation experiences.
· Developing the UX Writing capability.
· Plan and prioritize conversation work with the shared services team in an Agile environment.
· Learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
· Partner with brand and design teams and write guidelines. Direct designers on best practices for UX Writing.
· 5+ years' experience in UX Writing/Content Strategy preferably in a conversational setting (Chatbox).
· 2+ years' experience with conversational design (Chatbots).
· 2+ years UX Writing for digital product team.
· Experience as part or (agile) design sprints.
· Ideal candidate will speak at conferences and is involved in the UX community.
· Native proficiency in English (speaking and writing)
Great to have:
· Designer's mindset (problem solving). Finding and solving problems is your hobby.
· You are a leader and be led. Not afraid to take and give feedback.
· Passionate about design methodologies and technologies. You have an eye for detail.
· Great teamwork and communication skills (need to be able to speak with stakeholders)
This is project is based in The Netherlands.
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me.
Starting date ASAP!!!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.