WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€450.00 - €480.00 per day
27 dagen geleden
The Video Systems Integration Engineer is responsible for the integration of new Video services/solutions with the service monitoring framework and tooling. This highly technical hands-on position with project management experience will be the interface to the project delivery teams to determine the operational impact and provide/implement the operational non-functional requirements. The system integrator is responsible for the operationalization of new services and coordinating the On-boarding, Operational Reading Testing and Acceptance processes.
- Participate in early phase of projects, preferable in the development phase to take the opera rational needs in to account.
- Gather and analyse data to establish operational requirements
- Work directly with decision makers and end users to understand, define, and document current and possible future reporting goals, needs, and requirements
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth on-boarding into Operations
- Identify trends in the service monitoring tools/dashboards and baseline KPI's.
- Prepare/consolidate the operational and technical Knowledge Base Management system including WiKi etc
- Prepare Event Management (Monitoring & Healthcheck) work instructions
- Prepare Incident Management and Diagnostic work instructions
- Change/Deployment/Warranty technical validations and aftercare work instructions
- Deliver Job Scheduling Management (Housekeeping) system and associated monitoring
- Platform Operational Testing & Acceptance
- Application & Software Acceptance
- Software Requirements: All Software called out as a requirement during IA has been set-up and configured.
- Hardware Requirements: All Hardware called out as a requirement during IA has been delivered, set-up and configured.
- SOX CI's: If the project is introducing or modifying any SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) CI's then these must be highlighted as such on the CMDB Update Request form to ensure they are marked as being a SOX CI.
- Operational tools: All Impacted Operations tools as called out during HLR, DBR and IA have been updated and tested.
- Training as called out in the IA has been provided along with supporting material.
- Management Connectivity (Access): Operations must have the relevant access to any new or changed systems.
- Reporting: Any new or amended reports have been developed & delivered.
- 3rd Party Vendors Operating Model & Funding
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to see at both the helicopter view and focus on detail.
· 3-5 years experience in Telecoms/ISP/TV and solid understanding and working knowledge of the OSI Model
· In-depth knowledge of Linux and cloud technologies [aws, kubernetes, docker etc], certification is plus
· Proven ability/experience working in a multi layered international matrix organization having people with different cultural backgrounds
· Fluent in English (verbal & written) and preferable 1 other European language.
· Knowledge of Apache Web Server Administration and Oracle database Administration [certification is plus]
· Experience with at least one type of Java application environment, e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere.
· Strong and dynamic individual, with the ability to thrive under pressure
· Solid awareness of production operational processes, preferably to ITIL level (certification not required)
· Exposure to and understanding of Internet, TCP/IP Systems and Protocols, and Unix based systems
Technology - Technical Integration - Manager (T24) Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years) Summary: Responsible for supporting the strategic delivery of middleware solutions. Delivers integration solutions incorporating architectural/development guidelines, standards/principles, and which are on time and on budget. Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies; Oracle experience (e.g., Oracle Application Server (Weblogic), Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, SOA), Oracle RDBMS); experience with Linux/Unix; continuous integration experience with Atlassian suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence); experience managing matrix organizations delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators Skills and Competencies: Proven ability to review code (SOA, OSB, Java); experience in telecomm. IT solutions; application mgmt.; working knowledge of in debugging and analyses of complex issues within large scale integration platforms; experience working with design teams and contributing to overall service platform design in multiple customer environments; ability to coordinate and to work in project teams; ability to technically manage large scale projects including implementation/migration/upgrades; communication skills; analytical capabilities Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Participate in definition of project scope by assessing impact on timelines, effort, quality, cost and risks based on information from early stages of project life cycle (requirements analysis, solution design) 2. Identify program technical dependencies, manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components and data alignment to complete the delivery and testability of the E2E solution. 3. Create middleware project plans with vendors from design to go-live incorporating time and resources needed and assembles these into a delivery roadmap 4. Contribute to functional designs and assure they are clear, consistent and complete and can be translated into viable technical solution conforming to architectural guidelines, standards, blueprints, etc. 5. Guide and monitor detailed technical designs from vendors to ensure solutions are provided as defined in high level and functional designs 6. Perform technical vendor management related to project: day-to-day management of vendor activities, review/QA of vendor deliverables 7. Coordinate and monitor software delivery from vendors assuring quality of deliverables
Network Engineer Job Responsibilities The Network Engineer provides technical support to our Tier 1 Service Provider customers in all aspects of the operation of the network. This includes participation in implementation, testing and troubleshooting activities as well as network configuration, debugging, and optimization. As a member of the Infrastructure team, you will work on one of the most demanding network infrastructures spread across the world, you will work with the latest technologies and network tools, You will help in deploying and run the network and support diverse complex projects in order to make the best use of the infrastructure you have created. Your ability to troubleshoot and tune component hardware and software for secure and efficient network operation will be invaluable. Requirements Deep knowledge of routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, ISIS and MPLS. Best if implemented on Cisco, Arista and Juniper technologies; Experience in creating and building test environments, including test plans and procedures; Devops, Problem Solving and Will do attitude; Ability to comprehend complex system architectures, find creative approaches to implement them; 5+ year's hands-on experience in implementing and supporting IP in a Service Provider or Large enterprise environment; Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience Travelling involved; Benefit Package The Company offers a competitive compensation package which includes a bonus, a lease car, continuing education program and much more. Looking for a new challenge as a Network Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Azure Engineer Amsterdam For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for an Azure Engineer. Profile Are you the highly ambitious Microsoft Azure Engineer, who will play an important role in the support and development of our client's Microsoft Azure cloud platform? In this position for this client, we are looking for someone who has experience as an Azure Engineer, focusing on the application gateway. You will be primarily focused on operational support and the deployment processes to deliver high-quality operational services, maintaining and improving the operational state. Azure Engineer Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a or equivalent experience; 5+ years of experience in a large enterprise-support environment and a strong background in Microsoft Azure Application Gateway; Identification opportunities for improving operational services; Leading troubleshooting in the areas of expertise; Ensuring the cloud infrastructure adheres to agreed patch levels; 3+ years of experience with Enterprise Networking; routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxy servers; You are fluent in English; Offer Excellent base salary; 28+ Holidays; Flexible working hours; A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately Great pension scheme; Lease car Looking for a new challenge as an Azure Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile? Any More Questions? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Zorg jij voor betrouwbaarheid en uptime voor de zorg en overheid? Bij deze Premium Cloud aanbieder lever je aan ruim 200 klanten de beste service. Hun focus ligt op hosting van Cloud, werkplek en netwerk diensten. Er heerst een open communicatie met een platte hiërarchie en Bij je werkzaamheden horen het beheren en onderhouden van Windows Servers en applicaties. Hier hoort 2e en 3e lijns troubleshooting, monitoring en optimalisatie van infrastructuur. Passend advies geef je aan de klant en je assisteert ze bij hun (complexe) vraagstukken. Je vernieuwt ook servers en waar mogelijk migreer je systemen. Jouw profiel: Minstens vier jaar werk ervaring binnen de IT Twee jaar ervaring met Azure of Office 365 en bij voorkeur Intune; Bekend met Monitoring, Deployment, Virtualizatie; Pre: scripten met Powershell en netwerk kennis; Features and benefits Een Inhouse positie in de regio Utrecht Veel doorgroeimogelijkheden en te bouwen aan je CV; Enthousiaste en leuke collega's die open met je communiceren en je stimuleren Een goed salaris en met reiskostenvergoeding of leasebudget; Klinkt dit als een bedrijf waar jij wil werken of wil je eerst meer weten over het bedrijf of de functie? Neem dan nu contact met mij op! Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - email@example.com