Web Data Analyst.
Web Data Analyst
€40000 - €65000 per annum|
For a fast-scaling e-commerce platform we are looking for Data Analyst who enjoys uncovering insights to help with product improvement and decision making in the company.
The company is in the phase of exponential growth, they would like to improve the customer experience and engagement based on data you provide. Do you have at least 2 years of experience with experimentation and results interpretation? Then we are looking for you!
- Data collection and preparation
- Web analysis, tracking of web analysis tools
- Preparing metrics, reports and data visualisations
- Creating stories from data
- Proficient user of SQL and Python or R
- Experience in prioritising various requests
- High quality of work is your priority
- You like translating business questions into data stories
- You have great communication skills in English
What company offers:
- Salary corresponding to your skills and experience
- Company equipment
- 30 days to work remotely from wherever you like!
- Satisfaction from creating new successful project
- Great friendly company culture
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Secondary benefits
Does it sound appealing to you? Let's check this opportunity together!
Please contact me with your Cv and salary expectations and I will be happy to talk to you about the details.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Power BI Data Analyst
Urgent role! Power BI Data Analyst based in Amsterdam We are looking for a Power BI Data Analyst based in...
We are looking for a Configuration Analyst to join our client immediately in Amsterdam. What you will do: Analysis and...
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
IT BUSINESS ANALYST Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.