Web Developer .NET.
Web Developer .NET
CHF75000 - CHF90000 per annum|
Are you a talented Net Web Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of web development or/ and technical training?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Net Web Developer role, you will be primarily responsible for helping produce the best websites for top end clients.
Specific tasks include:
- Planning and implementation of innovative web applications
- Technical implementation of CMS solutions
- New developments in the areas of CMS, web services and social media
- Further development of my clients' products such as CMS, CRM, and apps (backend)
- 2nd level support and technical support for their customers and partners
This position is based in the company's Solothurn office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Net Web Developer role you will need direct experience of web development or/ and technical training.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Web services and web security as well as MS SQL databases (practical experience)
- Dealing with adobe design products (Dreamweaver, photoshop, etc.)
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to continue the company's high-quality standard in combination with a good eye for design
- Responsible, committed, communicative and open-minded personality
- Communicate in German, knowledge of English is an advantage
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The Company and their Package:
The business you'll be working for is a company that supports getting their clients out on the internet. They assess, advise, plan, create, and implement web-based communication solutions to ensure that corporate processes are aligned optimally. They post what belongs on the internet for their clients, whether it's a website, content management system (CMS), customer relations management (CRM), mobile application, or shop.
They're a company that people enjoy working for because they have exciting and varied projects with customers and partners and have short decision-making paths and freedom which allows their employees to be creative with their client's visions.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Attractive and modern workplace in Solothurn
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom for personal development
- Further training opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer in Solothurn - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Microsoft .NET Developer/Architect
Apply Now Microsoft .NET Developer/Architect For one of the biggest market leaders in the software environment, we are looking for...
Software Engineer C# / .NET
Apply Now We're looking for a Software Engineer C# / .NET to work for our client. They are one of...
Apply Now It is possible to make care more efficient! Do you want to contribute to one of society's critical...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.