Windows DevOps Engineer.
Windows DevOps Engineer
€85 - €85 per annum|
Senior Windows Engineer
We're looking for a remote DevOps/Windows Engineer to join a highly specialised team with approximate 10 other experts. The company is a leading service provider in Cloud Technologies and makes sure to always stay on top in their field.
Are you passionate about application-automation? Keep on reading!
In this project you'll join a multi-disciplinary team which is fully self-steering without managers. This means that you'll don't have to deal with a middleman between you and the customer for short lines and clear communication. Decisions are made with your team to ensure quality, logic and efficiency.
During this job you'll be working on complex systems, time critical interfaces and business critical platforms. This comes with the following,
· Supporting functional managements teams and monitor the platform's availability.
· Keep it secure and write back-up policies.
· Keep your team and the customer aligned.
· Automate with scripting, CI/CD pipelines, configuration management tools and by using new tools such as Chef and Terraform.
· Experience with Windows/Microsoft OS.
· Skilled in scripting skills such as Ruby, Powershell, etc.
· Working experience with automation tooling: Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef.
· Nice to have: experience with Kubernetes or Docker
· Candidates must live in the Netherlands.
Looking for the perfect 80% match! 🙂
If you are interested in the position as Windows Engineer please apply now or contact me directly via Zakaria.email@example.com or 020 - 305 8542.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Zakaria Douiri
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Overview ; My client is a fintech company who have over 30 years' experience in the market ,...
Apply Now My client is looking for more specislaist who have experience with cloud-based services and infrastructure - especially Microsoft...
Apply Now Do you want to work for an international organization? Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer? Do...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.