WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Maassluis, South Holland
Marc van der Eijk
1 jaar geleden
Cloud Engineer Azure
THE JOB: FULL-STACK WITH FULL SWING RESPONSIBILITIES
Here we strive to set up and maintain environments that have no downtime. We do so by automating and virtualizing as much as we can. As our new colleague you possess deep expertise on cloud engineering in Azure. Your job is to build complex IT environments (from scratch in some cases).
THE TEAM; DEDICATED AND SPECIALISTIC
As our Cloud Engineer you will work in a dedicated team. We designed our structure as such, that every team has its portfolio with a number of clients. Division by areas of expertise ensures maximum service for our clients, with a single point of contact.
Within the multi-disciplinary team there is a balance in working experience and expertise. You will work alongside other engineers and a Product Owner.
YOUR PROFILE: EXPERIENCED AND FULL-STACK
You are a driven engineer with a downright 'can-do' mentality.
We're looking for a Cloud Engineer with experience in enterprise technologies and (web-) infrastructures. This is you:
- In-depth knowledge of Windows;
- Knowledge of Ansible or experience with other Configuration Management Tooling such as Chief, Puppet and Git(lab);
- Experienced in scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, Ruby, Perl or similar;
- Basic knowledge of automation and CI/CD;
- Nice to have: database skills;
- Hands-on Azure experience;
- Utilizing resource groups and availability sets for HA;
- Building and deploying from templates;
- Utilizing powershell;
- Upgrading/redeploying VMs;
- Experience supporting customer hosted/cloud systems in a 24x7 production operation;
- Strong teamwork and customer service skills;
- Engineering, Architecture & Support in Hosting and/or Azure environment;
- Excellent in speaking and writing English.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: EXCELLENT CONDITIONS, PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CHALLENGE
We feel it is important for you to excel when working with us so we will do everything in our power to provide you with the opportunities to do so. You'll find yourself working in an enjoyable environment with driven colleagues. Besides this you can expect the following:
- Flexible hours
- Market conform salary with room to grow and depending which level you are in (junior, medior, senior)
- Participation our pretty cool academy for courses AWS, Azure and many more
- Plenty of growth opportunities, both personal and professional
- Mobility arrangement
- Collaborating with 430 fun colleagues in The Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark;
- Fun drinks and parties with the team!